- Director of Operations (remote)
Director of Operations
Commensurate with experience / skill
Title: Director of Operations
Salary: Commensurate with experience (Salary + Bonus)
Location: Remote Work
Projected Start Date: Immediate
Relocation Required: No
Our client has an unmatched level of Affiliate Marketing experience and leadership. As entrepreneurs, they credit their success to their hard work, integrity and their experience. They earned the highest ranks and achieved great success building teams and leaders within their verticals. Having “walked the walk” they can “talk the talk” and understand what it takes at all levels of an organization to be successful.
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Successful candidates must be a cross between operations, finance, customer, service, compliance and sales. The responsibilities of the individual hired will be in alignment with what you would expect within a startup environment. You should have the attitude that no job is too big, or too small, and understand that you will be collaborating with the Owners to establish the sales strategy, vendor relationships, operational processes and methodologies, marketing, etc.
The candidate is not required to be a jack-of-all-trades but a leader in acquiring all the information necessary, for the company, to make informed decisions and have a successful launch and beyond.
- 7+ years of managerial experience
- 7+ years of experience within Network Marketing
- Background in the skincare and/or weight loss products a plus
- Strong desire to “build” a lasting legacy, being part of the ground floor team a must.
- Previous start up experience a plus but not required.
Additional comments about well-qualified candidates:
- Self-Motivated and a problem solver.
- You are able to create processes and methodologies
- Experience managing teams and multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be highly organized.
- Advanced degree preferred, but not required
- Experience and/or knowledge and deep interest in technology, including social networks.
- Strong strategic planning and management skills
- Solution-oriented mindset and work approach
- A work until it’s right mentality.
- Excellent communicator who can effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- Charisma and a natural ability to connect with others
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Submission of a current resume, preferably in Word format.
- Initial phone screen with Hanna Shea Executive Search
- If mutual decision to advance is made, candidate will be required to sign NDA and provide additional documentation* and references as requested.
- Reference and background checks
- Presentation to client
- Follow up will be determined during the interview.
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume, along with a cover letter, including social network profiles directly relating to this opportunity to email@example.com.
Hanna Shea Executive Search is the direct sales and network marketing industry leader for retained executive searches, and is the agent employed to search and fill the position for our client. All initial communication to be handled through Hanna Shea Executive Search. Companies interested in learning more about Hanna Shea’s services should call 844.344.7177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSA Supplier Member in good standing