We’re happy to announce a new position available with our client!
This Vice President of Sales position is located in Los Angeles, California.
About the company:
This company produces high-quality cosmetics at competitive prices and is lead by passionate and successful world-class entrepreneurs.
After an exciting initial launch, the founders redesigned their business plans to meet the incredible demand.
Now that they have restructured just about every aspect of the business, they are now eager to hire an experienced, knowledgeable and driven VP of Sales!
About the position:
The VP of Sales roles is responsible for leading the sales efforts and revenue generation activities.
This position acts as the key point-of-contact for our direct sales force and is responsible for handling the day-to-day sales functions, collaborating with other executives in the areas of operations, marketing, customer service, financial analysis, creative design and manufacturing.
You would be responsible for:
- Leading the charge of sales and revenue-generating activities
- Developing and implementing a company sales strategy accompanied by KPIs, detailed company sales budgets and departmental spending budgets
- Overseeing and adjusting daily sales activities, including programs and promotions, to ensure delivery of desired results
- Arranging company-sponsored events, including an annual national conference and incentive trips
- Conducting ongoing recruitment and sales presentations to expand the consultant count and sales volume
- Maximizing the first 30 to 90 days onboarding process for new sales consultants through technology solutions that will assure engagement
- Executing on the company’s training philosophy and conducting training for business opportunity and leadership development
- Monitoring ongoing sales activities and communicating regularly with peers/executive team regarding daily/weekly/monthly performance, highlighting any critical issues
- Interfacing with marketing and operations to identify any potential issues or problems and drive corrective actions to resolve
- Collaborating with all departments to review business plans, budgets, and forecasts and oversee financial analysis for all sales-related programs
- Partnering with operations to ensure product roadmap is executed for best sales results
- Managing projects with a strong attention to detail budgets and timelines are met
- Ensuring commissions, compensation plans, bonuses, incentive programs are aligned with sales goals and achieve desired effects
You’re qualified because:
- You have 10+ years of experience in the direct selling industry (network marketing, MLM, party plan, etc.)
- You possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills and work well within a start-up/entrepreneurial environment
- Of your proven project management experience in a fast growing, dynamic and high-demand direct sales environment
- You love to collaborate and coordinate well with all departments and all levels of staff
- You have strong problem-solving, analytical and conflict management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is important to you
- You’re a professional with a personable touch in face-to-face, verbal and written communication interactions
Do you see yourself in this role?
Click to apply!