Position: National Director of Sales
Compensation: Commensurate with skill and experience. Please contact us directly for further details.
The Company and Vision
Our client is a diverse group of successful people who have been interested in launching an MLM company for many years. With varying degrees of experience with MLM, their goal is to provide the best quality products possible, using CBD as a primary ingredient to enhance already top products. They will focus on the skin care and tincture type products. Because they have existing relationships with what is considered the industries top contacts to source the highest quality CBD, at the best pricing, and because they have their own lab and manufacturing facility, which already produces the finest skin care products in the world, they know that they have a significant competitive advantage in the market place.
Not all of our client’s experiences with MLM have been good. Because of this, our client has a clear vision and goals regarding their company and the people who will join them.
From our Client
- We want every person who buys our products to be thrilled with the quality, and we want to educate them as to why our products are so good.
- We want to have a program that is simple and straight forward for those people that want to join us as part time distributors, and that will provide them with a $500-$2000 per month income
- We want to have a program that provides excellent training and significantly rewards those people that want to make this their career.
- We want people that join us, to know that we truly care about them and never take their investment lightly. We want them to feel that at whatever level they join us, it is a good value for the time and money they invest
- We want to give back to community every day
NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit the first sales leaders into the company and develop them into Presidential Founders.
- Direct, coordinate and implement strategic sales programs and initiatives on a Regional and National scale.
- Design and oversee the implementation of the organization’s sales plan in concert with company consultant firm, The Sheffield Group, and issue periodic reports defining the progress.
- Implement the Presidential Founder Candidate campaign to build a leader team in tandem with The Sheffield Group.
- Develop and successfully manage national and regional sales budgets.
- Conduct recruiting and sales presentations to effectively grow the company’s representative force, sales volume and customer development.
- Conduct training for product, business opportunity, organization development and leadership.
- Travel within specific geographic target markets for distributor support based on identified regional activity
- Travel to corporate offices as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet projected and reasonable sales and recruiting goals based on those anticipated in the Sheffield Group Proforma custom designed for Client
Supervise and develop Field Leadership. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Field Leadership. Also, directly supervise non-management sales support staff.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but not limited to, interviewing, enrolling and training; planning, budgeting, appraising performance; rewarding and motivating the Presidential Founder Candidates and eventual vested Presidential Founder leadership team.
Address field issues and concerns and assist in problem resolution with the corporate office.
Key qualifications – National Sales Director must be an effective communicator, superior motivator, detail and goal oriented and must be able to recruit the initial sales leaders into the company.
In order to be considered you will be asked to provide specific work history and background information that will support your ability to recruit the initial leaders into our clients organization.
Any candidates interested in being considered for this opportunity should send an updated resume to email@example.com or call us directly at 844.344.7177.