There’s a wave of excitement about CBD oil sweeping across America, and with good reason. This gift of nature has so many benefits to physical and mental health, it is justly renowned for changing lives. But there’s a challenge that comes with every innovation. With so many products appearing on the market, quality varies dramatically, and consumers have no idea whom to trust. Meeting this challenge, a new company has appeared with a mission to raise the standards of the fledgling CBD industry.
From our client:
What differentiates us is our focus on total well-being and building supportive communities. Not only are we focused on financial and occupational wellness, but also social, emotional and environmental. We are focused on the whole person and put that at the center of our business as we believe it will create a more sustainable and effective business model and, ultimately, will be best for our independent reps. We believe there is more to what we are doing than simply great products.
We live in a time where people are feeling more stress than ever. With up to a third of women taking mood altering medication and half of adults saying they have trouble sleeping, there is an enormous opportunity to combine products with wellness content and community building to improve the mental well-being of millions of Americans.
We intend to combine the science of wellness in terms of our CBD focused initial products (with a world class science advisory board) and innovative wellness content/programming. The content will build a more relaxed, focused and effective mind through mediation, mindfulness routines and micro communities. All of these activities will be based on well researched science and supported by our technology platforms. It is through this focus on our reps total well-being that we will do more than create a world class MLM company, we will create micro-communities of more relaxed, focused and disciplined reps. Our strongest sales pitch will be the changes in our reps mental well-being. That will be transformative.
Regarding our products, they are designed to treat the specific needs of our customer groups…not just CBD for CBD sake. Improve sleep, reduce stress, increase calmness, increase clarity. Those products are made even more effective by our content, programming and community. That is the REAL entourage effect!
Our products are made from the best hemp, organically grown, traceable, pesticide/heavy metal free, and manufactured in an FDA/GMP facility. This is a baseline that you must have to compete.
National Director of Sales and Field Development
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Proven track record of recruiting key sales leadership distributors
- You will be asked to provide a written summary of your past recruiting success and should assume that reference will be checked to verify your numbers.
- Please be aware, this is a start up company and will require you to help build out the field and establish the Presidential Founders.
- You will have a passion for sales, recruiting and development.
- A strong rolodex of industry leaders to call upon and share the opportunity with.
- Experience in developing strategic business plans and building executable action plans to drive growth of the sales/distributor organization
- Comprehensive understanding of compensation plans used within the network marketing / MLM channel.
- Must have ability to translate and sell benefits of the plan to potential distributors
- Ability to effectively present to small and large groups in public forums
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (expected)
- To have a robust national network from which to recruit 12-15 sales leaders using The Sheffield Group’s Presidential Founder Candidate campaign.
- To build an initial team of consultants from scratch through supporting the Presidential Founder Candidate team (sales leaders)
- To ensure direct selling sales team has all necessary resources to be successful
- Submission of a current resume, preferably in Word format.
- Initial phone screen with Hanna Shea Consulting
- If mutual decision to advance is made, candidate will be required to sign NDA and provide additional documentation and references as requested.
- Reference and background checks
- Phone screen with Sheffield Group
- Phone follow up with Hanna Shea Consulting
- Follow up will be determined during the interview.
Candidates must be able to provide detailed documentation regarding work history, compensation earned and historical performance capabilities.
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume, along with a cover letter directly relating to this opportunity to email@example.com.
Hanna Shea Consulting is the agent employed to search and fill the position for our client. All initial communication to be handled through Hanna Shea Consulting.