Company Description, Mission and Vision
Our clients company was founded by an electrical engineer/entrepreneur who has spent his career developing new technologies in the medical device and consumer electronics industries. He is also the father of a hearing-impaired daughter and has witnessed the problems associated with today’s hearing aids. Sam promised his daughter that he would develop a hearing aid to address the key problems common with other high-end hearing aids. Our client’s breakthrough technology is the fulfillment of a father’s promise to his daughter and the solution for dissatisfied hearing aid users around the world.
Our client utilizes a combination of internally developed and exclusively licensed technology from Acoustic Technologies, Inc., where Sam T. is the founder and former CEO. At Acoustic Technologies, Sam created high-performance semiconductor chips and related software with low power usage algorithms that dramatically improved voice and sound quality in cell phones, video phones, desktop phones, conference call phones and automotive communication systems. For Sam, it was a logical extension to leverage this superior technology at his new company.
Because of the company’s unique approach via the Direct Selling channel they are able to sell their high quality product at significantly lower cost than their competition. This benefit is shared by both the end customer and the distributor.
NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit the first sales leaders into the company and develop them into Presidential Founders.
- Direct, coordinate and implement strategic sales programs and initiatives on a Regional and National scale.
- Design and oversee the implementation of the organization’s sales plan in concert with company consultant firm, The Sheffield Group, and issue periodic reports defining the progress.
- Implement the Presidential Founder Candidate campaign to build a leader team in tandem with The Sheffield Group.
- Develop and successfully manage national and regional sales budgets.
- Conduct recruiting and sales presentations to effectively grow the company’s representative force, sales volume and customer development.
- Conduct training for product, business opportunity, organization development and leadership.
- Travel within specific geographic target markets for distributor support based on identified regional activity
- Travel to corporate offices as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet projected and reasonable sales and recruiting goals based on those anticipated in the Sheffield Group Proforma custom designed for Client
Supervise and develop Field Leadership. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Field Leadership. Also, directly supervise non-management sales support staff.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but not limited to, interviewing, enrolling and training; planning, budgeting, appraising performance; rewarding and motivating the Presidential Founder Candidates and eventual vested Presidential Founder leadership team.
Address field issues and concerns and assist in problem resolution with the corporate office.
Key qualifications – National Sales Director must be an effective communicator, superior motivator, detail and goal oriented and must be able to recruit the initial sales leaders into the company.
In order to be considered you will be asked to provide specific work history and background information that will support your ability to recruit the initial leaders into our clients organization.
Any candidates interested in being considered for this opportunity should send an
updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 844.344.7177.