National Director of Field Development
Location – Dallas TX
NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit new consultants into the industry from within the US Hispanic community.
- Direct, coordinate and implement strategic sales programs and initiatives on a Regional and National scale..
- Develop and successfully manage national and regional sales budgets.
- Conduct recruiting and sales presentations to effectively grow the company’s representative force, sales volume and customer development.
- Conduct training for product, business opportunity, organization development and leadership.
- Travel within specific geographic target markets for distributor support based on identified regional activity
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet projected and reasonable sales and recruiting goals based on those laid out in the company performa.
Supervise and develop Field Leadership with the executive team. Responsible for participating in the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Field Leadership. Also, directly supervise non-management sales support staff.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but not limited to, interviewing, enrolling and training; planning, budgeting, appraising performance; rewarding and motivating the Presidential Founder Candidates and eventual vested Presidential Founder leadership team.
Address field issues and concerns and assist in problem resolution with the corporate office.
Key qualifications – National Sales Director must be an effective communicator, superior motivator, detail and goal oriented and must be develop strong leaders through daily tasks, training, and the creation of effective system and processes.
In order to be considered you will be asked to provide specific work history and background information that will support your ability to recruit the initial leaders into our clients organization.
www.HannaShea.com to see a full list of all opportunities we are working on. Please apply by submitting your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and including the title of the position you are interested in.