MLM Health and Wellness products
Client Type : MLM Health and Wellness products
Client size: 1/2 Billion per year + in sales
Position Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Executive Reports to: President, Sales and Marketing
The Chief Marketing Officer oversees all marketing directives and strategies. Reporting directly to the President, Sales and Marketing, the CMO’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
The following are essential accountabilities:
• Direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational goals.
• Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies.
• Implement and manage marketing budget.
• Increase revenue generation.
• Perform risk mitigation.
• Identify trends of the market and direct market research efforts.
• Prepare overall marketing strategy.
• Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
• Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
• Develop and Leverage Social Media Strategy to grow brand and create relevance.
• Strengthen clout within the industry through Endorsements and Sponsorships.
• Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
• Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
• Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
• Oversee the development of new products.
• Create product roadmap.
• Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
• Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect…always.
• Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
• Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
Chief Marketing Officer
• Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
• Contribute to the overall growth and success of company by embracing the core values:
o We are accountable.
o We get the job done right.
o We empower others.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this position.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field.
Preferred Education: Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field.
Minimum Experience: 10 years of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends. 5+ years of experience in a Vice President, Executive Vice President, or C level marketing role or equivalent. Experience in building, developing and motivating a high performance marketing team that is committed to results. Development of sales/marketing forecasts, business strategies, budgets, quotas, and business plans.
Preferred Experience: Required Certification/ License: N/A Preferred Certification/ License: N/A Supervises: Special Skills: Must be analytical and creative, and possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines such as production, information technology, legal and finance; Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods; An entrepreneur within the position or industry, requiring commanding presence and dynamic qualities; Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication; Public speaking skills; Ability to anticipate obstacles, communicate effectively and plan accordingly; Values relationships and is able to influence others to develop relationships that are reflected in continuously positive experiences.