Job: VP of Marketing (Florida)
- VP of Marketing (Florida)
- Commensurate upon experience
- West Palm Beach
We are looking for an experienced VP of Marketing to oversee our client’s marketing directives and strategies. As the VP of Marketing, you will be directly responsible for building short and long-term domestic strategies, as well as their future global initiatives.
As VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of our client organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the VP of Marketing’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations. It is vital that the VP of Marketing ensures the organization’s message is distributed across the appropriate channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives – including but not limited to mobile platforms and social media.
The goal is to drive extensive and sustainable growth, while anticipating and avoiding costly growing pains common to the industry by working directly with each department head and strategic partner in a collaborative and effective manner that takes the impact of the marketing efforts into full consideration of every aspect of the business.
Our client has realized early and significant success by building their organization on the foundation of quality products, cutting edge technology, integrity, hard work, and a passion for changing lives.
Ideal candidate will have an executive background in Health & Wellness, and/or Lifestyle brands.
Responsibilities – The VP of Marketing must be both analytical and creative.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies within our client’s organization.
- Increase revenue generation.
- Perform risk mitigation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Develop and Leverage Social Media Strategy to grow brand and create relevance.
- Strengthen clout within the industry through Endorsements and Sponsorships.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Oversee the development of new products.
- Create product roadmap.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
5+ years of experience in a Vice President, Executive Vice President, or C level marketing role or equivalent
- Experience in building, developing and motivating a high-performance marketing team that is committed to results.
- An entrepreneur within the position or industry, requiring commanding presence and dynamic qualities.
- Experience developing sales/marketing forecasts, business strategies, budgets, quotas, and business plans.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations, both internal and external.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent time management
- Problem solving/ analysis
- Alignment to client’s Core Values
Travel will be limited to once or twice per quarter.