Job: Vice President – Brand Development – S California
- Vice President – Brand Development – S California
- Southern California
Our client is a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy.
The Brand Leadership team acts as the dedicated guardians of our client’s iconic brands. From the development phase to final execution, the Brand Leadership team ensures that their market-leading products continue to thrive.
What will you be doing as the Vice President – Brand Development?
- The Vice President – Brand Development will be responsible for our client’s nutrition brands, including their flagship brand health shake, sports nutrition line, as well as ongoing new product commercialization. Their flagship shake is distributed exclusively through a direct selling network of over 400K independent distributors in the US and Canada (and soon outside of North America) who help their customers achieve their health and wellness goals through fitness, nutrition and support
- As a leader in a matrix based marketing organization, this individual must demonstrate a high degree of leadership, collaboration and influence working across multiple brands and with key stakeholders including the C-Suite, Research & Development, Operations, Channel Marketing and others to drive sales and revenue and enhance overall brand value
- Develops business objectives and marketing strategies for achievement of company financial goals and growth for the Nutritional portfolio of brands
- The VP will lead a team of 5-7 people and will be responsible for leading cross functional teams across the organization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- An MBA and a minimum of 10-15 years of similar or related work experience within consumer goods industry
- Direct selling marketing experience, i.e., driving brand sales through a direct selling organization
- Entrepreneurial “fire in your belly” and some experience with smaller/start-up businesses
- Omni-channel creative process leadership experience, from briefing through execution in both traditional and digital media, especially social media
- Blue-chip brand marketing experience with successful track record driving sales and revenue
- Exceptional team leadership, development and management skills
- Significant experience with social media and content marketing
- Multi-level marketing experience strongly preferred
- Belief in and passion for nutritional supplements
- Analytical, Critical and Creative Thinking
- Results orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, particularly in a fast-paced, low process organization
- High integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Submission of a current resume, preferably in Word format.
- Initial phone screen with Hanna Shea Executive Search
- If mutual decision to advance is made, candidate may be asked to provide additional documentation and references as requested.
- Presentation to client
- Follow up will be determined during the interview.
- Reference and background checks