Job: Sales Manager – Canada
- Sales Manager – Canada
- Eastern Canada
Sales Manager, Canada
Our client is seeking an energetic direct-sales experienced individual to fill the role of Canadian Sales Manager. In this position, you will demonstrate your previous experience and understanding of the direct selling industry to grow the Canadian market by sustaining profitable sales and meeting business objectives. You will assist with the development and performance of all sales activities for Canada, including implementing Canadian and Headquarter strategies.
The key objectives include working with field leadership to drive growth and meet operational goals by inspiring, mentoring and building a strong relationship with field Representatives to achieve their business goals; in alignment with the Client’s culture, and in accordance with sales initiatives as directed by Corporate. A demonstrated ability to be relatable, positive, and influential will be vital as you interact with individuals at all levels of the organization. The Canadian Sales Manager will also support Headquarters by providing consistent unified communication on the Client’s compensation plan, Client’s promotions and the Company culture. An ability to work well with numerous Headquarters departments will be vital to your success in this position.
The successful candidate will exemplify Cline core values and will be eager to help the Canadian market and the field attain company and individual goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of the Company by embracing the Client’s core values; we are one Company, we are accountable, we get the job done right and we empower others.
- Collaborate with mid-top level Ambassadors and provide guidance for them to reach their goals through developed action plans. Provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to new Ambassadors in emerging Canadian markets. The said activities shall be in alignment with sales initiatives and strategies as directed by Corporate.
- Communicate effectively through multiple channels to include email, zoom & conference calls, webinars and one-on-one or large meeting groups and presentations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide trainings and guidance in the Client’s compensation plan, culture and strategies.
- Drive market growth through prioritized campaigns, events, and social media.
- Develop Canadian business strategies and budgetary plans that will assist the company in reaching its growth and profitability goals.
- Collaborate with the Headquarters sales team regarding the development and execution of new sales campaigns and business strategies for Canada.
- Manage Canadian sales material updates including product and business material.
- Update General Manager of Canada of performance and emerging issues which may affect growth and profitability goals; provide input, advice and guidance to the organization.
- Team with the General Manager of Canada and support internal departments at Headquarters, such as Events, Marketing, Sales, Accounting, and Legal, in the development and execution of an integrated plan for the market that supports Corporate’s priorities and goals.
- Collaborate with the Canadian Marketing Manager and Headquarters on all writing, layout and content of magazines, feature stories, emails, audio/video scripting, etc. for Canadian sales and initiatives. Plan, schedule and coordinate marketing activities in Canada.
- Attend major Corporate events and assist, as needed.
- Become an expert in Client’s product and speak well to the features and benefits of our products.
- Analyze and report on KPIs to measure the success of product launches, sales, promotions, programs, and campaigns in Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 6 -10 years of experience in a Management position with accountability to achieve results.
- Knowledge on compensation plans
- Professional experience in a leading role. Ability to coach leaders from emerging to experienced.
- Extensive experience in communicating and presenting compensation plans.
- Strong public speaking and business training skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- MLM or Direct Sales experience
- Travel required for meetings or business needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English is required.