Job: National Director of Sales – Skincare
- National Director of Sales – Skincare
- Commensurate upon experience
CONFIDENTIAL POSITION PROFILE
PREPARED BY: HANNA SHEA EXECUTIVE SEARCH
TITLE: NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES – NORTH AMERICA
PROJECTED START DATE: Immediate
CORPORATE HQ: Montreal, Quebec
RELOCATION REQUIRED: NO
A pioneer in the medi-cosmetic approach, our client’s philosophy consists of developing an advanced dermocosmetic that gives a “medi-spa” experience, inspired by professional skin care in medical spas. The founder’s goal: Offering skincare at the frontier of medical science.
Our client has been known for their highly successful line of dermocosmetic patches and has extended their line to include dermocosmetic skincare. Now our client is ready for their next step, and with great enthusiasm, they are entering into the Direct Sales industry with their unique products of maximum strength cosmetics combined with the science of efficiency, beauty and wellness. The Direct Sales industry allows them the flexibility and personalization of their brand that they have been looking for.
Our client’s headquarters are located in Montreal, Canada, where everything from development to formulation, production and packaging takes place.
The National Director of Sales position with our client is a rare and exciting opportunity for the right executive to get in on the ground floor of a major, well-funded, highly experienced, self-sufficient organization that is new to Direct Sales.
Hanna Shea Executive Search is looking for experienced leaders that can show a track record of recruiting and corporate strategy success. The executive hired for this role will work alongside the industry leading consulting organization, the Sheffield Group, to bring the company to market.
- Extensive and proven track record of recruiting key leadership distributors (Presidential Founder Candidates). Be prepared to share key success points directly related to this attribute.
- Proven leadership and growth of a distribution network.
- Evidence of achievement of corporate objectives and sales targets.
- 5+ years’ experience in Direct Sales with documented progressive growth.
- 5+ years in sales management and leadership roles. Candidates must be able to demonstrate key performance skills and attributes required for the responsibilities associated with those positions.
- Comprehensive understanding of complex compensation plans used in Direct Sales.
- Ability to develop a strategic growth plan, build and execute an action plan for the accelerated growth of the field sales and distributor organization.
- Organization, presentation and public speaking skills for presentations to small and large groups in public forums.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
COMPENSATION: Comp package will commensurate with skills and experience