Job: National Director of Sales – Health & Wellness
- National Director of Sales – Health & Wellness
- Commensurate upon experience
CONFIDENTIAL POSITION PROFILE
PREPARED BY: HANNA SHEA EXECUTIVE SEARCH
TITLE: NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES – NORTH AMERICA
PROJECTED START DATE: Immediate
CORPORATE HQ: Ontario, Canada
RELOCATION REQUIRED: NO
Having suffered from debilitating arthritis and sciatica for over a decade, our client’s founder was desperate to find something that would help his chronic pain. Having tried multiple pharmaceutical medications with numerous side effects, the founder was introduced to a joint relief supplement that changed his life in ways that he thought would have been unattainable. 20 years ago, the founder began to share his discovery with friends and family. He later expanded his entire business model from recreational products to lifestyle products and health supplements.
Now our client is ready for their next step, and with great enthusiasm, they are entering into the Direct Sales industry with their unique products “empowered by nature.” The Direct Sales industry allows them the flexibility and personalization of their brand that they have been looking for.
Our client’s headquarters are located in Ontario, Canada, where everything from product development to formulation takes place. Manufacturing and packaging takes place in USA. This is a family owned and operated business that takes great pride in the product they put out and in the happiness of their customers.
The National Director of Sales position with our client is a rare and exciting opportunity for the right executive to get in on the ground floor of a major, well-funded, highly experienced, self-sufficient organization that is new to Direct Sales.
Hanna Shea Executive Search is looking for experienced leaders that can show a track record of recruiting and corporate strategy success. The executive hired for this role will work alongside the industry leading consulting organization, the Sheffield Group, to bring the company to market.
- Extensive and proven track record of recruiting key leadership distributors (Presidential Founder Candidates). Be prepared to share key success points directly related to this attribute.
- Proven leadership and growth of a distribution network.
- Evidence of achievement of corporate objectives and sales targets.
- 5+ years’ experience in Direct Sales with documented progressive growth.
- 5+ years in sales management and leadership roles. Candidates must be able to demonstrate key performance skills and attributes required for the responsibilities associated with those positions.
- Comprehensive understanding of complex compensation plans used in Direct Sales.
- Ability to develop a strategic growth plan, build and execute an action plan for the accelerated growth of the field sales and distributor organization.
- Organization, presentation and public speaking skills for presentations to small and large groups in public forums.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Should possess valid U.S. Passport.
COMPENSATION: Comp package will commensurate with skills and experience