Job: Marketing Manager – Canada
- Marketing Manager – Canada
- Eastern Canada
This position will effectively support and execute Client’s marketing and sales initiatives in collaboration with Headquarters’ direction for Canada. Working with multiple Headquarter departments such as Sales, Communications, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Events, Creative & Operations, the Marketing Manager will lead and coordinate marketing/business development efforts for the Canadian market to help drive the growth of the company. The key scope of responsibilities includes the development of marketing messaging to maximize awareness of Client Canada’s products, programs, promotions and culture, while maintaining the Corporate culture.
As Canada’s Marketing Manager, your role will support and execute Canadian and Headquarters’ marketing plans in line with company initiatives. This will involve developing communication plans, gathering key pieces of information from Headquarters’ internal departments, and executing those plans for new products, programs, and promotions in Canada. In this position, you will showcase your ability to research current trends and provide ways to capitalize on those trends within the direct-selling industry. Your ability to identify with Client’s Consumers and Field Representatives across the Canadian market will be instrumental to your success.
Being able to work closely with Headquarters while focusing on Client’s efforts to grow the businesses of our Canadian Field Representatives will be essential. As you develop in this position, you will demonstrate your ability to think and work globally and support Headquarters’ initiatives to create comprehensive stories for new product lines in Canada.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify Client’s core values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of Client by embracing the Company’s core values
- Collaborate with the Canadian office and Headquarters regarding the development and execution of new marketing campaigns and strategies for Canada.
- Support Headquarters in the creation and implementation of communication plans, digital, print materials, social media, and videos for Canada.
- Evaluate and modify all marketing content to confirm it satisfies the Canadian Client’s requirements; clarify marketing requests and provide proposals as needed.
- Collaborate with Headquarters communications and digital marketing teams to ensure all initiatives are properly released in Canada.
- Manage Canadian marketing material updates including product and business materials.
- Stay abreast of all Client’s products, compensation plan and sales programs and promotions.
- Work together with Headquarters and international teams by participating in the development of new marketing ideas, designs and processes.
- Collaborate with the Canadian office and Headquarters to identify brand, category, retailing, and Field Representative opportunities that support annual strategies to ensure company and Canadian objectives are being met.
- Work closely with departments to develop powerful promotional collateral supporting marketing campaigns targeted at educating, empowering, and motivating Field Representatives.
- Implement and maintain up to date Canadian website content.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate marketing activities in Canada.
- Attend major Client’s events and assist, as needed.
- Become an expert in client product and speak well to the features and benefits of our products.
- Analyze and report on KPIs to measure the success of marketing product launches, sales, promotions, programs, and campaigns in Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 4 years of marketing, brand management or related Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of traffic manager experience, preferably in the Network Marketing Industry or Health and Wellness Industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Photoshop. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Atlassian products preferred. Knowledge of simple HTML is a plus.
- Understand requirements for digital, print requirements and social media creative universe including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Professional experience in network marketing or health and wellness industry.
- Understands global marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English is required.