Job: Manager, Product Marketing (AZ)
- Manager, Product Marketing (AZ)
- Commensurate upon experience
The Product Marketing Manager will help drive overall brand and product initiatives, particularly through innovation and renovation of the existing portfolio. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a concept, positioning and collaborating with R&D to deliver innovation and renovation in a timely manner. He/she will need to work with cross-functional teams and champion their initiatives and marketing support throughout the process. This Manager will also work to identify and lead projects which drive incremental volume and reduce costs. This position is not limited to innovation/renovation and the Manager will be expected to contribute on strategic projects customer retention, customer engagement and promotional strategy.
The following are essential accountabilities:
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of Client by embracing the Company’s core values.
- Responsible for developing and validating concepts which deliver on key customer, Ambassador and internal needs and align to the brand strategy.
- Collaborate with R&D to develop strategic product pipeline that drives revenue and helps recruit new representatives.
- Contribute to developing highly effective positioning that differentiates Client’s products from a competitive marketplace. Develop go-to-market strategy and support plan for each launch. Responsible for assigned Company’s product category and brand plans.
- Takes a leadership role in collaborating with operations, finance and sales teams to manage the brand in a fiscally responsible manner (e.g. reduce excess inventory, SKU optimization/rationalization, forecasting).
- Drive product promotion strategies for responsible categories to achieve incremental sales (e.g. gifts with purchase, holiday offers, cross-promotions, etc.)
- Assist in building internal capabilities that allow for stronger management of the Client’s brand. Create and manage marketing calendar and associated campaigns.
- Drive customer retention categories in which responsible with dynamic and engaging CRM contact strategies (e.g. email marketing and website campaigns).
- Track marketplace to learn of and implement best practices.
- Embody Company Philosophy through positive and selfless promotion of others. Collaborate with all team members regardless of position and all departments with mutual value and respect.
- Commit to open and honest dialogue with peers and all Plexus employees for the purpose of contributing to Client’s goals. Responsible for individual deliverables and holding others accountable for their contributions.
- Lead teams to achieve goals through collaboration, effective communication and successful execution. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- We take charge of our personal development and are continuously committed to the professional development of our teams through empowering decisions, coaching and providing development opportunities
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
Preferred Education: MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field a related field.
Minimum Experience: 3-7 years of product marketing or related.
Preferred Experience: 7+ years in product marketing specifically with a nutritional, weight loss or skincare company.
- This candidate will have a passion for creating an extraordinary business opportunity, cares about people and wants to be a part of something bigger.
- The ideal candidate has both strong analytical skills to evaluate marketing, sales and financial opportunities.
- They should demonstrate strong strategic and creative skills, as well as communication skills as they will champion project assigned.
- This is a fast-paced role and required individuals to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working across company functions with many different people and teams.
- Ability to collaborate with others and thrive in a team environment while meeting individual goals and expectations.
- Ability to anticipate obstacles, communicate effectively and plan accordingly.
- Adept at providing solutions and working in cross functional areas to facilitate successful completion of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the professional development of a team and provide innovative leadership.
- Ability to bring high energy, remain positive in a dynamic organization and lead high-performing teams.
- Values relationships and is able to influence others to develop relationships that are reflected in continuously positive experiences.