Job: National Sales Director (Miami FL)
- National Sales Director (Miami FL)
- commensurates with experience / skill
- Miami, FLA
Title: National Sales Director
Salary: Commensurate with experience (Salary + Bonus)
Location: Miami, FLA
Prepared by: Hanna-Shea Consulting
Title: National Sales Director
Projected Start Date: Immediate
Corporate HQ: Miami, FL
Relocation Required: Yes (assisted)
Our client has an unmatched level of leadership, experience and success within the health care industry, having previously brought two companies to market that are listed in the Inc. Top 500. Our client is focused on bringing the resources gained from past success into the network marketing industry as a way to share their product and earning opportunity to people across the globe.
Using the latest technology, and professional resources to duplicate, and surpass their previous successes, our client is setting up to do no less than change the way you view and practice personal health care.
Our client is setting themselves up to change the personal health and wellness care industries. Our client’s company was born to make the world a healthier place for all. One of their core values is to ensure that the health revolution benefits those at the bottom of the economic pyramid, and not just those on top. With this in mind, our client has established a program that will allow health care to be provided to those that cannot afford or access it through traditional methods.
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
We are looking for a; confident, competitive, collaborative, resilient, resourceful, intelligent, tech savvy, sales leader that is willing to bet on themselves all day long.
This unique opportunity is perfectly suited for the individual that is highly driven, and looking for compensation that rewards results. We are looking for the “new age” sales leader that embraces the use of modern technology and social media to build their own brand that they can use to benefit our client.
- Proven track record of developing successful sales teams.
- Experience in developing strategic business plans and building executable action plans to drive growth of the sales/distributor organization
- Must have the ability to translate and sell benefits of the reseller plan to potential distributors
- Comfortable and charismatic on stage presenting to small and large groups in public forums, must be comfortable being the “face” of the company.
Submission of a current resume, preferably in Word format.
- Initial phone screen with Hanna Shea Consulting
- If mutual decision to advance is made, candidate will be required to sign NDA and provide additional documentation* and references as requested.
- Reference and background checks
- Presentation to client
- Follow up will be determined during the interview.
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume, along with a cover letter, including social network profiles directly relating to this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hanna Shea Executive Search is the direct sales and network marketing industry leader for retained executive searches, and is the agent employed to search and fill the position for our client. All initial communication to be handled through Hanna Shea Consulting. Companies interested in learning more about Hanna Shea’s services should call 844.344.7177 or email email@example.com.
DSA Supplier Member in good standing