Job: Director of Sales (Florida)
- Director of Sales (Florida)
- Commensurates with Experience
Position: Director of Sales
Start Date: Immediate
Full Time Position
Salary – Commensurates with experience
Bonus Potential? Yes
Born from a challenging and deeply personal family struggle with Dementia, our client experienced first-hand the lack of quality ingredients in hemp-infused products while searching for alternative supplements to alleviate the stress and anxiety associated with the illness. Our Client started the company to develop hemp-infused products and make them more accessible to others.
Our client is committed to your well-being by providing only the highest quality hemp-infused products manufactured in the United States, and fully-tested to ensure effectiveness and purity.
The product is derived from the hemp plant, it is pesticide free, lab tested, and controlled from the time the seed is planted in the ground. Our client’s leading product uses the entire hemp plant, not just an isolate found in many of its competitors’ products. Our Client’s mission is to enable you to improve your life, health, and finances through their high-quality hemp-infused products.
News sources estimate that the cannabis industry will reach $20 Billion in sales by the year 2020, making it one of the most exciting and revolutionary products to hit the market, ever.
Our client is ready to launch and is looking for an executive sales leader to be part of their team. This will be a hybrid company, with a mix of both MLM and Affiliate components within its compensation plan.
This position’s primary responsibility is the development of the sales (distributor) field and furthering its sales strategy. Helping to develop and then meet the needs regionally first, then nationally, as the company and it’s product organically spread throughout the U.S.
As this is considered a senior management position, within a start-up organization, the Sales Director holds considerable responsibility for a wide range of duties. First and foremost, however, you will be directly responsible for recruiting the initial leaders.
Beyond this initial recruiting effort you will work with sales representatives to provide oversight and coaching on all sales functions and identify opportunities to improve sales and gross margins. Building strong relationships with the customer base through networking and outreach to generate new and repeat business. The National Sales Director will also partner with the Marketing Department to ensure effective marketing strategies, support products launch, and help with other key developments along the life cycle of a product. Finally, this Director must be involved with Operations and Supply Chain Departments to forecast product demand, ensuring proper inventory management and delivery of goods.
- Work with Executive Team to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Develop the process of converting lead generation into active distributors and active leaders.
- Collaborate with potential sales leadership to further develop the prospecting process and identify Presidential Founder candidates.
- Train new salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with distributors and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Maintain performance plans according to Company procedure.
- Embody Company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process.
- Three to five years in an Executive sales role; within industry required.
- Three to five years of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Bachelor’s degree; Business and Marketing majors preferred.
- Knowledge of Presidential Founders Club is preferred
- Understanding of compliance in the delicate space due to the nature of the product.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable. Positive and enthusiastic.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in this opportunity and to set up an interview.