Job: Commissions Manager (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Commissions Manager (Scottsdale, AZ)
- $55,000 – $65,000
- Scottsdale, Arizona
The Commissions Manager will oversee all variable commissions’ plans, which includes the administration of weekly and monthly commission plans, payouts, etc. The qualified individual should have experience in commission systems and history of working with sales individuals on understanding and calculating commissions. The Manager oversees the daily commission operation and provides support for all staff within the Commissions Team.
The following are essential accountabilities:
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of our client by embracing their core values; accountable, get the job done right and empower others.
- Participate in the development and support the vision and strategy of the Commissions Team.
- Manage our client’s worldwide commission programs, weekly & monthly commissions.
- Manage payouts and program administration processes.
- Coordinate business process improvement and process automation initiatives across the commission’s team in partnership with internal resources.
- Oversee the 1099 reporting process for our client’s distributors. Expand upon the current program to support business growth.
- Participate in the creation and management of the international financial commissions program.
- Collaborate with business partners and management to provide high quality consultative support.
- Ensure the day-to-day activities are aligned with the strategic goals and policies.
- Instill a customer service philosophy and attitude with employees and builds working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reporting as necessary.
- Actively reviews and reports appropriate metrics to ensure quality standards are met.
- Conduct routine staff meetings to ensure communication is filtered down to all levels of the team.
- Participate in the interview and selection process for new hires.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field Minimum Experience:3 years of financial accounting, cost accounting, financial analysis or related experience. 2 years of leadership and management responsibility. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Preferred Experience: 1 year MLM or direct Selling experience. Hyperwallet, NetSuite, Info Trax, Kayako
Special Skills: Broad knowledge of the compensation principles and practices. Demonstrated leadership skills, communication, problem solving skills, and short term/long term planning skills. Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Excellent spreadsheet and database management skills. Strong written and oral communications skills. The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.